Benevolent Nutrition Services acknowledges there is no “one size fits all” for providing nutritional support and care. Because of this we offer a variety of services to assist with meeting the needs of our clients.
Individual Nutrition Support
Benevolent Nutrition Services can provide individualized dietetic advice on a variety of conditions including, but not restricted to:
- Obesity and weight management (including pediatrics and adolescents)
- Cardiovascular Disease (high cholesterol, blood pressure, coronary artery disease)
- Gastrointestinal disorders (irritable bowel syndrome, diverticular disease, inflammatory bowel disease, coeliac disease)
- Specialist nutrition support (Enteral nutrition, PEG regimes)
- Food allergies and intolerance’s
- Malnutrition and unintentional weight loss
- Liver disease
- Kidney (renal) disease
- Geriatrics and healthy aging
- General healthy eating
Please contact our team to discuss your individual needs.
Group Education Sessions
We provide group presentations and education for groups. This could include family, friends, business, school, sporting or community group. Contact us to discuss how we can provide a fun, engaging and educational session for your needs.
We offer free services to DVA Gold Card holders and White Card holders with approved conditions. Services can be provided in one of our clinics or at home if required. We can also assist with arranging supplements as required.
Is your medical center, specialist clinic, aged care facility or organisation looking to provide dietetic services? If so, we would love to hear from you. Benevolent Nutrition Services is expanding across the Sunshine Coast and surrounding area’s to ensure nutrition support is available for all who require it. We have experience across a variety of sectors including medical centers, aged-care facilities, respite centers, private hospitals and private clinics.
We strive to provide the highest quality of care to your patients, whilst complimenting existing services.
For further information, please contact us directly to discuss your needs.